Pandemic: How to Mitigate 3 Common Operational Risks
Credit unions everywhere have been rapidly adapting to ensure member service is not compromised as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Operating outside of normal processes can expose your credit union to additional risks, both new and familiar. Let PolicyWorks help you examine three common areas where credit unions are experiencing vulnerabilities during the pandemic.
Join PolicyWorks for the upcoming webinar series: Pandemic: How to Mitigate 3 Common Operational Risks. Each part of the three-part webinar series will focus on common topics with enhanced risk due to the pandemic including:
- Branch Security Risks – Preparing for heightened security threats
- Explore credit union internal procedures to adopt to proactively prepare in case of a robbery.
- Presenter: Jovilyn Herrick, PolicyWorks, Director Compliance Consulting Services
- Date: Thursday, May 14 at 1:30 PM CST
- Elder Financial Exploitation – Protecting your members and compliance
- Review the red flags staff should be on the lookout for if they suspect a member is at risk.
- Highlight measures your credit union can take to help prevent abuse during an ongoing pandemic.
- Presenter: Ashley Cole, PolicyWorks, Compliance Consultant
- Date: Monday, May 18 at 1:30 PM CST
- Cross Training – Leveraging your team strengths while maintaining compliance
- Learn what effective cross-training practices are necessary for your credit union to continue serving members through staff shortages
- Identify areas where your credit union might benefit from cross-training opportunities.
- Carrie Helmle, PolicyWorks, Manager Audit Services
- Emina Hastings, Affiliates Management Company, HR Consultant
- Jodi Allen, Iowa Credit Union League, Member Services Consultant
- Date: Thursday, May 21 at 1:30 PM CST
To register for the series, please fill out the form on the right-hand side of this page.